The Earth Liberation Front (ELF) has taken a variety of criminal actions since 1992. Actions were rarely publicized prior to 1996 and are therefore difficult to find. 
- March 11, 1997, Sandy, Utah : A series of pipe bombs and one firebomb commissioned jointly by the ALF and the ELF destroys the four furnaces and the contracts of the Agricultural Fur Breeders Co-op, about $ 1 million in damage. 
- March 14, 1997, near Eugene, Oregon : Tree spiking at Robinson-Scott timber harvest site in the McKenzie River watershed, Willamette National Forest . ALF / ELF seal claim. [ quote needed ]
- March 18, 1997, Davis, California : The “Bay Area Cell of the ALF Earth X” takes credit for setting fire to the University of California, Davis , Center for Comparative Medicine Facility, which was still under construction. 
- July 21, 1997, Redmond, Oregon : Arson attack on Cavel West meat packing plant. The plant was in the business of slaughtering horses and then shipping to Europe to be sold there. Estimated cost over $ 1 million. The plant was never rebuilt. ALF / ELF seal claim.
- November 29, 1997, Burns, Oregon : Fire at the Bureau of Land Management Wild Horse Corrals a horse barn, falls, pens and equipment, and 400 horses are released. ELF and ALF claim joint responsibility. Damages: $ 474,000.
- June 2, 1998, Olympia, Washington : The US Department of Agriculture Animal Damage Control and another US Department of Agriculture Wildlife Station, miles apart, go up in flames on the same morning. The Earth Liberation Front Front and Animal Liberation Front joint venture for both actions. Damages: $ 1.9 million. [ quote needed ]
- June 28, 1998, Boston, Massachusetts : ELF defaces the Mexican Consulate in Boston with the help of the indigenous Zapatista Army of National Liberation in the Mexican State of Chiapas . ELF painted blood-red hand prints on the walls, pools of red paint spills on the ground, and paints “Viva EZLN ” 
- July 3, 1998, Middleton, Wisconsin : Break-in and release of 171 mink and ferrets from United Vaccines laboratory during a daylight raid. Holes are cut in the fence and 310 ferrets and mink are released. Equipment and windows are also destroyed. The slogan ‘Independence Day for Farm Fur Prisoners’ is painted at the United Vaccines laboratory during the daylight raid. ALF / ELF seal claim. 
- October 10, 1998, Rock Springs, Wyoming : Saboteurs cut the locks off horse pens at BLM corral, freeing about 40-100 wild horses. Failed incendiaries are found next to a truck pickup and a building. The ELF and the ALF take joint responsibility.
- October 19, 1998, Vail, Colorado : The Vail Mountain Resort in Vail, Colorado , causes in excess of $ 12 million in damages. The action was only one of three projects in the Elks Roadless Area, despite the objections of local environmentalists. In press release, ELF claims that the fires were set on behalf of the lynx . “If there is any critical lynx habitat in the state, this is it!” 
- October 26, 1998, Powers, Michigan : About 5,000 mink are released from the Pipkorn farm in the Upper Peninsula. Damages: $ 100,000. [ quote needed ]
- December 26, 1998, Medford, Oregon : Fire ravages the US Forest Industries headquarters. An ELF release issued weeks later says the strike was going to the company for razing forests and killing wild animals for profit. Damages: $ 700,000. [ quote needed ]
- August 7, 1999, Escanaba, Michigan : Two fishing boats are set in the driveway of a veterinarian who worked as a mink rancher. A garage door is tagged with graffiti 18 inches (460 mm) high: “FUR IS MURDER ELF” The ELF later claims in an Internet posting it targeted the veterinarian after finding “Fur is Enough” sign outside his home. Damages: $ 15,000. 
- December 25, 1999, Monmouth, Oregon : Fire destroys the main office of the Boise Waterfall logging company costing over $ 1 million. ELF claim responsibility in has release. [ quote needed ]
- December 31, 1999, East Lansing, Michigan : Arson of the Offices of Catherine Ives, Room 324, Agriculture Hall at Michigan State University . The offices were doused with gasoline and set afire. ELF says the fire Was set in response to the work done to being white strength Developing nations in Asia, Latin America and Africa to switch from natural to crop plants genetically engineered sweet potatoes, corn, bananas and pineapples. USAID was the major funder of the Michigan State University. ELF spokesmen claimed Monsantohad been a major contributor to funding the program, however the only funding from Monsanto Corp. was a one-time sum of $ 2,000 to send five African students to a conference on biotechnology.  According to local newspapers, the fire caused over $ 1 million in damage. 
- January 23, 2000, Bloomington, Indiana : Arson destroys a partially built luxury home. Investigators found a message spray-painted in black “No Sprawl ELF.” The ELF later issued a statement saying it was in the Lake Monroe Watershed, which provides drinking water to the city of Bloomington. Damages: $ 200,000. [ quote needed ]
- February 9, 2000, St. Paul, Minnesota : University of Minnesota , ELF Crop Destruction, $ 1,000 + in damages. [ quote needed ]
- March 24, 2000, Minneapolis, MN : Highway 55 reroute, $ 500,000 in damage done to construction equipment. [ quote needed ]
- April 30, 2000, Bloomington, Indiana: At least six pieces of logging and heavy construction equipment are set up and a full set of wood chips is set ablaze at a road construction site just outside the city. From the Earth Liberation Front states Bloomington, which “has been turned into a lot of land,” Damages: $ 75,000. [ quote needed ]
- July 20, 2000, Rhinelander, Wisconsin : Vandals hacked down at the US Forest Service research station. The ELF claims were attacked by bioengineering, but researchers said they were naturally bred (not bioengineered) to grow faster and resist diseases. Damages: $ 1 million. [ quote needed ]
- September 9, 2000, Bloomington, Indiana: Fire erupts at the headquarters of the Monroe County Republican Party Committee headquarters. Investigators say a flammable liquid has been poured on the building and ignited. The report said that, according to the ELF statement, the InterNet would not allow Interstate 69 . Damages: $ 1,500. [ quote needed ]
- October 18, 2000, Shoals, Indiana : Vandals find four pieces of heavy logging equipment in the Martin State Forest and cut hoses, slash seats, and gauges for sand in the engines, fuel tanks and radiators. They leave spray-painted graffiti including, “Earth Raper,” “Go Cut in Hell,” and “ELF.” Damages: $ 55,000. [ quote needed ]
- November 27, 2000, Niwot, Colorado : Arson hits one of the first luxury homes going up in a new subdivision. The Elder Boulder Weekly newspaper: “Viva the Revolution! The ELF Boulder burned the Legend Ridge mansion on Nov. 27th.” The underground group explains in a follow-up statement that the arson was driven by defeat of a state ballot measure to control growth. Damages: $ 2.5 million. 
- December 9, 2000, Middle Island, New York : Fire erupts in a Long Island condominium under construction. The ELF claims responsibility, saying the homes were “future dens of the wealthy elite.” The group, announcing “an unbounded war on urban sprawl ,” claims it checked for occupants-human and animal-in 16 condos before setting incendiaries in them. Damages: $ 200,000. [ quote needed ]
- December 19, 2000, Miller Place, NY : A Long Island house under construction goes up in flames. “Building homes for the wealthy should not be a priority,” the ELF writes in its release. “Forests, farms and wetlands are being replaced with a sea of houses, green chemical lawns, blacktop and roadkill.” Damages: $ 50,000. [ quote needed ]
- December 29, 2000, Mount Sinai, NY : Three Long Island luxury homes under construction are set ablaze, and a fourth is spray-painted with graffiti: “If you build it we will burn it.” The ELF issues issued saying: “Mount Sinai’s picturesque landscape and developers nowadays is one of the most important areas of the island. firm message that we will not tolerate the destruction of our island. ” Damages: $ 160,000. [ quote needed ]
- May 21, 2001, Seattle, Washington : ELF sets off a firebomb that caused $ 7 million in damages at the University of Washington’s Center for Urban Horticulture. Lacey Phillabaum and Jennifer Kolar plead guilty to the attack in 2006. Bill Rodgers , who was “considered to be one of the top organizers of the ELF and a hands-on participant who allegedly help set the fire bombs inside the UW horticulture center,” later commits suicide in an Arizona jail. Justin Solondz , who was able to help the assembled firefighters  Briana Waters , a student at The Evergreen State Collegeat the time of the bombing, was convicted in 2008 and sentenced to six years in prison. 
- January 26, 2002, St. Paul, Minnesota : Minnesota University of Microbial and Plant Genomics Research Center on soil-testing and construction trailer burned down, construction equipment, including a bulldozer damaged, $ 630,000 damages. Claimed by ELF.
- January 29, 2002, Fairfield, Maine : ELF announced they had sabotaged a “Biotech Park” in a statement that read:
We are writing to inform you that there is a Biotech Park being built in Fairfield, Maine. We went there and put on sand / quickcrete mix in the engines, gas, and hydraulics of an excavator and a roller. These were the only machines there, plowing up the land, building bridges over creeks. So we left no trace when the operators came to work, costing big bucks. Now, we are letting the people know. The park is being pushed by Paul Tessier, a representative of Fairfield, and others. It is in cohoots with Jackson Labs, which is the largest breeder of mice. They grow mice with human ears there! How sick! These people want the park to be an incubator to bring more biotechnology into Maine.
We oppose this for the following reasons … Biotechnology is one more tool by the ruling class to control our lives and make more money. Only the rich can produce biotechnology and even if it was not so, we would not want to partake of it because it is incomplete, or lacking, handling. Our ancestors lived in harmony on this planet for a long time, now all of humanity’s progress is making us sick. And we’re gonna trust those who gave us cancer to create new technologies to cure it. No way!
We want to be left alone. No more development. We enjoy life here and we are sick of business men and we are trying to get them into the slavery. People !!! Take action !!!
The Biotech Park is on route 201 near Kennebec Valley Technical College in Fairfield. KVTC is in on it too. Solidarity to those fighting against the greedy! ELF … ALF … Together with all ” 
- February 12, 2002, Washington DC : FBI testimony before the Ecoterror Hearing House.
Domestic terrorism is the unlawful use, or threat, or violence, of a violence against the country or territory of the United States (or its territories) In the past several years, special interest extremism, as characterized by the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) and the Earth Liberation Front (ELF), has emerged as a serious terrorist threat. The FBI estimates that the ALF / ELF has committed more than 600 criminal acts in the United States since 1996, resulting in over $ 43 million in damages. 
- March 24, 2002, Erie, Pennsylvania : Hundreds of trees spiked in Wintergreen Gorge , crane, generators and pumps torched, other equipment monkey wrenched, $ 500,000 claims Claimed by ELF. 
- May 12, 2002, Harbor Creek, Pennsylvania : 200 mink released from the Mindek mink farm Claimed by ALF and ELF. 
- August 11, 2002, Irvine, Pennsylvania : A device, containing gasoline, was thrown onto the roof of the Northeast Research Station in the Allegheny National Forest. The ensuing fire caused nearly $ 700,000 in damages. An e-mail from ELF’s office said:
While innocent life will never be harmed in any action we undertake, where it is necessary, we will not be able to economic sabotage have failed so drastically to achieve. “and that” all other US Forest Services administration and research facilities, as well as the Pennsylvania Department of Natural Resources and Conservation (DCNR) buildings nationwide should be considered.
- September 2002, Harbor Creek, Pennsylvania: more than 50 mink Mindek mink farm Claimed by ALF and ELF. 
- September 28, 2002, Richmond, Virginia : 25 windows and 1 Burger King and 13 windows at McDonald’s Claimed by ELF.
- November 1, 2002, Richmond, Virginia: Vandals who left behind messages crediting ELF damaged SUVs in several incidents recently. Twenty-five SUVs on the lot of a Ford dealer were permanently defaced with a glass-etching cream. A week later, SUVs parked near homes were severely damaged with an ax or hatchet. Vandalism and attempted arson have been reported in the area.
- December 28, 2002, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania : ELF activists attacked a housing development, severely damaging construction vehicles and the model home on the property.
- January 1, 2003, Girard, Pennsylvania : Jugs of gasoline were set under three vehicles at Bob Ferrando Lincoln Ford Mercury and set ablaze. Two pickup trucks, one Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) and $ 90,000 in damages. The ELF has been responsible for the attack. 
- January 20, 2003, Seattle, Washington : Arson at McDonald’s caused $ 5000 worth of damage. In September, 2005, Christopher W. McIntosh of Maple Shade, NJ, quoted several times by ALF-ELF. In an anonymous phone call he said:
[t] here was an ELFALF hit at McDonald’s across the Space Needle. There will be more. As Mother Earth is looted, raped, destroyed. As long as McDonald’s keeps hurting our furry brothers, there will be more.
He was sentenced to eight years in prison. 
- March 21, 2003, Superior Township, Michigan : Two Luxury Homes in a Superior Township Housing Development in Action against Urban Sprawl. Claimed by the ELF. Damages estimated at $ 400,000. 
- March 28, 2003, Montgomery, Alabama : Five government vehicles were vandalized at the Naval Recruitment Headquarters in Montgomery, Alabama. The ELF has been responsible for the spraying both in the spray painting and their initials at the scene. Messages that read, “Stop the War,” “Stop killing” and “Leave Iraq” were also found along with the ELF initials. 
- April 8, 2003, Santa Cruz, California : The ELF claims responsibility for vandalizing 65 SUVs, including about twenty North Bay Ford and Lincoln Mercury car dealership. Messages are spray-painted on the vehicles denouncing the war in Iraq. 
- April 15, 2003, Santa Cruz, California: ELF activists attack 15 SUVs with bright orange paint, and ELF press release, complain that the local paper did not cover the story. 
- June 3, 2003, Chico, California : Elf claims the attempted arson of a new home. The fire burns through a pvc pipe holding water, dousing the flames so the damage was minimal, about $ 100. “Save our bio-region ELF” is painted on the sidewalk. 
- June 4, 2003, Macomb County, Mich .: MacFamily Housing Development in Macomb County Housing Development in Action against Urban Sprawl. “ELF” and “Stop sprawl” are spray painted on nearby construction equipment. Damages estimated at $ 700,000. 
- June 5, 2003, Chico, California: An arson attempt is made at a shopping center under construction. Find</s> find find Workers </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s> </s>.. The FBI explores connections with two attempts at McDonald’s in March, and SUVs in May, in Chico. 
- June 14, 2003, Santa Cruz, California: Environmental activists scratch the ELF slogan into ten new SUVs, causing $ 15,000 worth of damage. 
- July 2, 2003, South Windsor, Connecticut : Signs of the Earth Liberation Front, “ELF” and “no sprawl,” are spray-painted on a newly completed. An unidentified man has been called by ELF activist. 
- August 1, 2003, San Diego, California : A 206-unit condominium is being burnt down in excess of $ 50 million. A 12-foot (3.7 m) banner at the scene reads “If you build it, we will burn it,” signed, “The ELFs are mad.”  – sympathizers often refer to themselves as “elfs” or “elves”.
- August 22, 2003, West Covina, California : The Elf attacks several times in the suburban Los Angeles , burning down a warehouse and vandalizing several cars, with such phrases as “I love pollution” written on the cars. All told, more 125 SUVs and Hummers , which were targeted for their lower than average fuel efficiency , are damaged or destroyed $ 2.3 million in damages.
- August 29, 2003, Fairbanks, Alaska : ELF spray-paints concrete walls and construction equipment at a Wal-Mart construction site. 
- September 4, 2003, Santa Fe, New Mexico : ELF action against SUV dealer in New Mexico – SUVS spray-painted with messages naming the seven deadly sins. 1/3 of the dealership’s stock was marked, leaving thousands of dollars in damages.
- September 12, 2003: Federal agents arrest Pomona, California resident Joshua Thomas Connole in connection with the August 22nd 2003 Los Angeles area arsons.  He was soon released due to lack of evidence.  The FBI later awards $ 100,000 and agrees to give him an apology after he files to the lawsuit against the agency. 
- September 19, 2003, San Diego, California: Elf action against urban sprawl at three separate construction sites in the upscale Carmel Valley neighborhood of San Diego, an estimated $ 1 million in damages. Four unfinished houses were destroyed, two others were damaged and a condominium under construction sustained minor damage. A banner at the site of the first fires read, “Development = destruction, stop raping nature.The ELFs are mad.” 
- September 22, 2003, Martiny, Michigan : The ELF claims responsibility for planting plastic bottles containing flammable liquid at an Ice Mountain Spring Water Company (a subsidiary of Nestle) pumping station. The devices are intended to be used at a location where they have been discovered. In a written statement, the ELF stated:
We will no longer stand idly be while corporations profit at the expense of all others. To this end, we have taken action against one of the most important situations in the world. us.
Two months later a judge orders the company to halt pumping water from the wells. Nestle had been removing 200 gallons of water from the ground and was lowering the water table. 
- October 6, 2003, Jemez Mountains , New Mexico: Construction equipment belonging to the US Forest has broken wires, broken wires and broken windows by ELF. 
- October (mid), 2003; Portland, Maine : The Acadian Green Brigade of the ELF slashes the 8 Boise Cascade delivery trucks and two trailers, glued locks and painted slogans across the building’s main entrance. 
- October 24, 2003, Martinsville, Indiana : ELF sabotage activists at Wal-Mart construction site. Survey stakes are removed, and walls and machinery spray-painted. Over a dozen parts of heavy machinery and vehicles are vandalized, with slashed tires, cut fuel hoses, and sand poured in fuel tanks. 
- January 22, 2004, Fayetteville, Arkansas : Five Hummer SUVs are vandalized. The letters ELF are spray-painted on the vehicles, and are broken. 
- February 7, 2004, Charlottesville, Virginia : The Elf sets to be a bulldozer and causes damage to other equipment that is parked off Route 29. This site is being developed into a retail, commercial and residential community. On their website, the ELF writes that the site was “targeted as part of the ELF’s ongoing actions against large-scale developments going to the expense of what is left in North America.” A banner left on the site read “Your construction = long term destruction – ELF” The action causes over $ 30,000 in damages. 
- February 17, 2004, North Lima, Ohio : Vandals break windows in a construction trailer, spray fire extinguisher and scratch the initials “ELF” on the side of a piece of construction equipment at the construction site of a new showroom for a fireworks company . 
- April 20, 2004, Snohomish, Washington : Two homes are destroyed and made to burn two others at a housing development. A note found at the site of one of the fires is signed “ELF” and reportedly contains statements condemning suburban developments. As well, bottles of flammable are found in the area. The action causes an estimated $ 1 million in damages. 
- July 30, 2004, Charlotte, North Carolina : Activists vandalize a fleet of utility trucks owned by Utiliquest, a utility contractor. All the trucks are marked with “ELF” and all have their slashed tires. 
- August 3, 2004, Spokane, Washington : A $ 55,000 Hummer SUV and nearly burns two others at the George Gee Hummer dealership. One H2 Hummer has its windows broken and is spray painted with messages that opposes the Iraq war and President Bush. An e-mail sent to local media outlets claims for the Eastern Washington Chapter of the Earth Liberation Front. 
- December 27, 2004, Lincoln, California : Incendiary Currency are located in three houses under construction at the Verdera Models construction site on Flores Court in the Twelve Bridges development. Graffiti is discovered on another house under construction in the same development. The graffiti found at the scene includes such features as “Enjoy the world as long as you can”, “U will pay”, “Evasion”, “4 Q” and “Leave”. This house also sustains broken windows. The letters “ELF” are printed in the cul-de-sac where these homes are located. Across the road from this house to a tractor is vandalized with the notation “Disarm or die”. 
- January 12, 2005, Auburn, California : Five un-ignited incendiary devices are discovered in a commercial building. A letter claiming responsibility for “actions taken in Placer County (CA)” is received by several media outlets. The return address on the letter indicates it was from ” Emma Goldman .” Emma Goldman is a major figure in the history of anarchism . 
- February 7, 2005, Sutter Creek, California : The ELF sets fire to the new Pinewoods apartment complex, about 45 miles (72 km) east of Sacramento. Sutter Creek Chief of Police Robert Duke says “There have been some individual fires and some kind of incendiary device with very, very crude triggering mechanisms.” graffiti found near the fire reads: “We will win – ELF.” 
- March 6, 2005, Fair Oaks, California : Three vehicles – two full-size pickup trucks and a Ford Expedition – are spray-painted with the initials “ELF,” and their rear license plates are painted over. A total of at least seven SUVs are vandalized in the Sacramento area during the week. 
- April 13, 2005, Sammamish, Wash., Washington : ELF partially burns down one of two buildings in King County, Washington. David Ammon, a developer whose property was burned, had planned to build two more homes in the area. Police discover an incendiary device which has failed to ignite in a second house of proximity with a sheet condemning the rape of the Earth, clearing of trees, and claiming responsibility on behalf of ELF. It reads, “Where are all the trees? Burn, rapist, burn.” The homes targeted are new ones located in a golf course subdivision. 
- May 17, 2005, Fair Oaks, California: Several SUVs and trucks are spray-painted with “ELF” and “polluter”, and many others have their tires slashed. A short distance away, the words “bomb the White House” are found spray-painted on a real estate sign. FBI, Secret Service, and a joint task force are investigating, and trying to find out if the two attacks are related. 
- July 27, 2005 Whatcom County, Washington : Arsonists damage two homes under construction. The first causes $ 100,000 in damages. The second, a few days later, completely destroyed another home being built in the area. Elf has taken credit for other arsons in the area earlier in the year than police are investigating. 
- September 11, 2005, West Old Town, Maine : The ELF vandalizes at least a dozen wide machines at the West Old Town Landfill, which is one of New England’s worst polluters. The winter precedence, ownership of the landfill had been completed by the Georgia-Pacific timber company, in a behind-closed-doors deal in the expansion of the site and a sweet deal for the Georgia-Pacific and Casella Waste Systems who now run the site. The machines had their whereabouts ripped out, or superglue poured into them, tires were slashed, two buildings and many vehicles were spray painted, and the fuel in the equipments’ tanks may have been tampered with. Officials say the damage will cost tens of thousands of dollars to repair. 
- October 3, 2005, Bozeman, Montana : US – A Construction Site Owned by the Kenyon Noble Lumber Company is vandalized by the Liberation Front Earth cause about $ 3000 in damage. 
- November 19, 2005, Hagerstown, Maryland : ELF claims responsibility for setting up new homes built by the McLean, Virginia’s Ryan Homes in the Hager’s Crossing subdivision. One building is burned to the ground. The developer estimated the damage at more than $ 300,000.
- Credit for the arson is claimed via an e-mail originating from the e-mail address email@example.com. Treebeard is the name of a giant shepherd, one of a race called the Ents, in JRR Tolkien’s cult fantasy novel ” The Two Towers .” The message reads:
Last night we, the Earth Liberation Front, put the torch to a development of Ryan Homes in Hagerstown, Maryland (off Route 40, behind the Wal-Mart). We did not want to go back to this country, but we did not want to go back to … We warn all the developers that the people of the Earth are prepared to defend what we … The Ents Are Going To War. The Ents are going to war. 
- November 25, 2005, Bothell, Washington : Two pieces of construction equipment destroyed by fire, more than $ 100,000 in damage. 
- November 29, 2005, Bothell, Washington: One piece of construction equipment is destroyed by fire. 
- December 14, 2005, Kenmore, Washington : Two pieces of excavation equipment at a housing development, causing around $ 180,000 in damage. Apparently this is the second fire at this construction site since November. The earlier fire caused $ 50,000 in damage. 
- December 16, 2005, Valley Springs, California : A window is broken and the letters ELF were spray-painted on the front door of a partially constructed home. There is considerable opposition in rural Calaveras County, where Valley Springs is located. 
- January 17, 2006, Camano Island, Washington : ELF burns down to nearly 9,600-square-foot (890 m 2 ), $ 3 million, trophy house. Investigators say that someone spray-painted a threatening message on a pink bedsheet and draped it across the front gate. 
- January 31, 2006, Guelph, Ontario , Canada: A fire destroys a partially constructed home. ELF claims credit for the blaze has a few days later, in an email in which the group explains that the fire had been “A STRIKE AGAINST DEVELOPERS, FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITY” and that it was done “in the memory of William C. Rodgers ‘ Avalon. ” 
- March 11, 2006, Salem, Oregon : Three newly constructed upscale homes are vandalized with pro-environmental slogans which read: “Quit building ant farms,” ”ELF,” “Rent is theft,” “Viva ELF” and “Do not kill my air. ” Additionally, a window is broken. According to authorities, this is the second time in the past two years that ELF vandals struck in this neighborhood. 
- June 27, 2006, Guelph, Ontario, Canada: A fire destroyed at some of the 75 Summit Ridge, in view of the old Eastview Road landfill site. It caused about $ 200,000 of damage. ELF claims credit for the blaze a few days ago in an email which includes anti-development slogans. 
- March 3, 2008, Street of Dreams, Washington: Elf is the primary suspect for the destruction, by using explosive devices, set fire to four million dollar homes of the Seattle Street of Dreams in Woodinville, Washington , costing $ 7 million in damage.  Authorities describe the act as “domestic terrorism” after the initials of the Earth Liberation Front spray-painted in red letters, mocking claims that the homes were environmentally friendly: “Built Green? Nope black! McMansions in RCDs r not green ELF. ”  
- Tuesday the 25th to Friday the 28th of November, Mexico City, Mexico : a group calling itself eco-anarquista por el ataque directo (Eco-anarchist cell for direct attack) throttle at tren ferreo (metro rail) in Mexico City, Incendiary sabotage against Telmex, a Molotov cocktail thrown at a Banamex ATM. These attacks Were Claimed to-have taken up “as a form of ‘protest’ Against the Construction of a new rail line (line 12), in Mexico City (DF) and Mexico State ; because of their construction many trees were cut down, entire families evicted and land expropriated with large hectares of green areas subsequently deforested. “
- January 29, Mexico City , Mexico: The Frente de Liberación de la Tierra (ELF) has been chosen by the University of Mexico (UNAM) . this was in response to the university building on an ecological reserve.  
- March 22, Guadalajara , Jalisco , Mexico: Frente de Liberación de la Tierra (ELF) set fire to construction equipment and broke windows of a local bank. 
- September 4, Everett, Washington : The ELF claims responsibility for the destruction of two broadcasting towers used by the local radio station KRKO . 
- Timeline of ALF shares: 1976-1999 , 2000-2004 and 2005-Present
- ELF and ALF cooperation
- Jump up^ Profile: Earth Liberation Front,MIPT Terrorism Knowledge Base.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e “Eco-Violence: The Record” . SPLCenter . 2002. Archived from the original on December 28, 2005.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “Where did EarthLiberationFront.com go?” . Portland Independent Media Center . Archived from the original on September 3, 2017.
- Jump up^ “Fire” . greenfield.fortunecity.com . Archived from the original on April 15, 2012.
- Jump up^ http://special.news.msu.edu/ag_hall/faq.php?faq
- Jump up^ http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/03/11/elf.indictmentsOfficials: Earth Liberation Front members indicted in fire, CNN , March 11th 2008.
- Jump up^ Earth Liberation Front members plead guilty in 2001 firebombing, By Hal Bernton and Christine Clarridge, Seattle Times, October 5, 2006 | http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20061005&slug=uwfire05m
- Jump up^ US woman convicted of being lookout during arson gets prison, rendition, AP, June 19, 2008.
- Jump up^ “Frontline: Maine Biotech Park Sabotaged” . Skeptic Tank . January 29, 2002.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Strand, Patti (September 5, 2017). “The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions – So is AB 485” . National Animal Interest Alliance .
- ^ Jump up to:a b “UNDERGROUND DIRECT ACTION TOTALS FOR 2002” . Direct Action . Archived from the original on June 26, 2006.
- Jump up^ http://www.northeasttimes.com/2003/0115/earth.html Northeast Times
- Jump up^ “Anti-War vandals hit Montgomery” . WSFA .
- Jump up^ “ELF Burns Another Year” . tao.ca . Archived from the original on September 22, 2005.
- Jump up^ “Animal rights and environmental extremists use bullying and violence to achieve their ends” . Peta sucks . Archived from the original on January 5, 2006.
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- ^ Jump up to:a b “UNDERGROUND DIRECT ACTION TOTALS FOR 2003” . cala-online.org . January 13, 2004. Archived from the original on September 28, 2007.
- Jump up^ Lewis, Judith (September 18, 2003). “In the Land of the SUV” . LA Weekly .
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^ “Judge orders a halt to water bottling operation” . Great Lakes Directory . November 26, 2003. Archived from the original on November 12, 2005.
- Jump up^  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^ Bach, Ashley. “Officials investigated arson in Sammamish” . The Seattle Times . Archived from the original on July 28, 2012.
- Jump up^ “ELF Claims Responsibility for Hummer Fire” . Green Anarchy . 2004. Archived from the original on October 2, 2009.
- Jump up^ “Incendiary Bombs Found At Construction Site” . Green Anarchy . 2005. Archived from the original on October 2, 2009.
- Jump up^ “ELF Attacks Site Construction in A Series of Actions” . Green Anarchy . 2005. Archived from the original on October 2, 2009.
- Jump up^ “Federal investigators have made an arrest in one of the three recent ecoterror arsons east of Sacramento, California.” . Eskimo . Archived fromthe original on February 4, 2012.
- Jump up^ “EARTH LIBERATION FRONT (ELF) ATTACKED PRIVATE CITIZENS & PROPERTY TARGET” . Terrorism Knowledge Base . Archived from the original on September 30, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Placed Bounty on Ecoterrorism in Washington State” . ABC News . September 21, 2005.
- Jump up^ Thadeaus (September 12, 2005). “Bombs & Shields” . bombsandshields.com .
- Jump up^ Sullivan, Ted (October 4, 2005). “Vandals linked to domestic terrorist group target lumber company” . Bozeman Daily Chronicle .
- Jump up^ Thadeaus (November 21, 2005). “Bombs & Shields” . bombsandshields.com .
- ^ Jump up to:a b c  [ dead link ]
- Jump up^ Sabbagh, Sabrina (December 15, 2005). “Vandals Sought In Valley Springs” . My Mother Lode . Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.
- Jump up^ Thadeaus (January 19, 2006). “Bombs & Shields” . bombsandshields.com .
- Jump up^ “Anti-Sprawl ELF Action in Memory of William Rodgers” . Mostly Water . 2006/02/09. Archived from the original on February 5, 2012.Check date values in:( help )
- Jump up^ Brenneman, Kristina (March 12, 2006). “Homes in new Salem neighborhood vandalized” . Archived from the original on September 27, 2007.
- Jump up^ “Ontario: E-mail lays claim to blaze at house” . Infoshop News . June 29, 2006. Archived from the original on June 4, 2011.
- Jump up^ “Burning Luxury Homes in Apparent Eco-Attack” . Associated Press . March 3, 2008. Archived from the original on March 6, 2008 . Retrieved March 3, 2008 .
- Jump up^ Debera Harrell, Paul Shukovsky and Aubrey Cohen. Street of Dreams burned homes, eco-terrorists suspected,Seattlepi.com, 2008.
- Jump up^ of Dreams burned homes, eco-terrorists suspected,Seattle Pie, March 3rd 2008.
- Jump up^  http://www.directaction.info/news_nov29_08.htm
- Jump up^ “BITE BACK Magazine” . www.directaction.info . Retrieved 29 August2017 .
- Jump up^ “BITE BACK Magazine” . www.directaction.info . Retrieved 29 August2017 .
- Jump up^ “BITE BACK Magazine” . www.directaction.info . Retrieved 29 August2017 .
- Jump up^ “MyWay” . apnews.myway.com . Retrieved 29 August 2017 .