Stand Against Neighborhood Drilling (STAND-LA) is an environmental justice coalition of communities in Los Angeles , California . The coalition hopes to establish a health care environment in Los Angeles to protect the health and safety of people affected by urban oil extraction.
STAND-LA was founded in 2013 but came together in 2014 [ clarification needed ] under the name STAND-LA  It has several locations, including the Inglewood Oil Field , Wilmington Oil Field , and Porter Ranch .  These oil extraction sites operate in the neighborhoods of coalition members, their families, and their children.
STAND-LA’s founding members include:
- Communities for a Better Environment 
- Esperanza Community Housing Corporation 
- Holman United Methodist Church 
- Liberty Hill Foundation 
- Physicians for Social Responsibility – Los Angeles 
- Redeemer Community Partnership 
Issues and Campaigns
Health Impacts of Neighborhood Drilling
The coalition focuses on the issue of health and safety in relation to the environment and the environment.
- Jump up^ http://www.stand.la/about-us.html
- Jump up^ http://www.stand.la/urban-drilling-sites-in-los-angeles.html
- Jump up^ CBE Communities for a Better Environment
- Jump up^ Esperanza Community Housing Corporation
- Jump up^ Holman United Methodist Church
- Jump up^ Liberty Hill Foundation
- Jump up^ Physicians for Social Responsibility
- Jump up^ Redeemer Community Partnership