Gran Paradiso Film Festival is an International Nature and Environment Film Festival based in Gran Paradiso National Park , Italy. Originally conceived as a biannual festival, the Gran Paradiso Film Festival is one of the earliest nature film festivals to be created in Italy. 
Main location is the village of Cogne . Other locations are Rhêmes-Saint-Georges , Valsavarenche , Villeneuve and Ceresole Reale . 
The Regional Festival of the Regional Council of the Autonomous Region of Aosta Valley , The Regional Council for Tourism, Sport, Trade and Transport, Federparchi , the Gran Paradiso National Park , The City Councils of Ceresole Reale, Cogne, Rhêmes -Saint-Georges, Valsavarenche and Villeneuve.  
Luisa Vuillermoz is the Artistic Directors.  In past editions, Artistic Directors were Luisa Vuillermoz and Gabriele Caccialanza. 
The Gran Paradiso International Nature Film Festival – Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro was inaugurated in 1984  by Ente Progetto Natura  and further expanded in the following editions.
The festival has undergone several name changes. First of all: International Nature Film Festival – Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro . The name of the 2011 edition was Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro – Valle d’Aosta International Nature Film Festivalor simply International Nature Film Festival  2012 edition, the festival’s sixteenth, was Gran Paradiso International Nature Film Festival .  It was a special edition, organized to celebrate the 90th birthday of the Gran Paradiso National Park, Italy’s oldest. Fabio Fazio was the special guest.  The festival attracted over 6000 participants. 
The XVII edition of Gran Paradiso Film Festival, which will take place in the summer of 2013, is organized by Fondation Grand Paradis . 
The Film Festival has two sections, International Competition and Corto Natura . The second section is dedicated to short films . 
- International Competition : 
- Stambecco d’Oro Trophy , awarded by the audience
- Stambecco d’Oro Junior Trophy Prize , awarded by a children’s jury
- Gran Paradiso National Park Prize , awarded by the technical jury
- Marisa Caccialanza Prize , awarded by the technical jury
- WWF Italy Prize , awarded by the technical jury
- LIPU – Mario Pastore Prize
- Corto Natura : 
- Corto Natura Prize
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Gianni Repetto and Elisa Ravarino, Buio in sala: if proiettano i parchi , in “Parchi”, Review of Italian Parks and Nature Reserves Federation, n. 53.
- Jump up^ Sedi di Proiezione, official website.
- Jump up^ Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro 2011, Autonomous Region of Aosta Valley Website
- ^ Jump up to:a b Da 20 al 25 agosto il Gran Paradiso International Nature Film Festival, Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro – Cogne (AO) , La Stampa , 08-17-2012
- ^ Jump up to:a b Presentazione , official website.
- Jump up^ Comunicato stampa: Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro 2011, Autonomous Region of Aosta Valley Website
- Jump up^ Festival, Ente Progetto Natura Website
- Jump up^ Film Festival 2012
- Jump up^ Giulia Ferrario, Trofeo Stambecco d’Oro 2013, incontro tra cinema e biodiversity , Nuova Società, 07/17/2013
- Jump up^ Official Website
- ^ Jump up to:a b Giurie e Premi , official website