Daniel Andreas San Diego (born February 9, 1978) is an American domestic terrorist who is listed on the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists list. He is a straight edge vegan environmentalist and animal liberationist Believed to-have ties to an Animal Liberation Brigade cell responsible for two bombings in 2003. Andreas est Believed to-have ties to Stop Huntingdon Animal Cruelty .    
San Diego was born in 1978 in Berkeley, California and grew up in San Rafael, California . He attended Terra Linda High School .  He took classes at College of Marin and worked at San Rafael High School ‘s radio station, KSRH , listening to heavy metal and rock music . As a young man he gives up drugs , alcohol , meat , and milk products , taking an interest in the straight edge movement and becoming vegan .  
He lived in Schellville, California, a small community outside of Sonoma , where he worked as a computer specialist.   His landlord described him as “very nice and personable,” said his claim to be a new business venture of vegan marshmallows made without gelatin , and said that he had never given the impression of holding radical views on animals rights . The FBI claims this was all an act. 
San Diego is described as having stops at Huntingdon Animal Cruelty (SHAC) as a well-known San Francisco Bay Area . SHIN is an international campaign set up to close Europe’s largest animal testing laboratory, Huntingdon Life Sciences , a company that performs drug and chemical research experiments on animals .  Before the related bombings SHAC targeted HLS customer Chiron and its employees with a series of actions, accusing them of being “puppy killers.”  
Animal Liberation Brigade
On August 28, 2003, two sophisticated homemade bombs exploded approximately one hour apart, at the Chiron Corporation in Emeryville, California , causing minor injury damage.   The FBI believes the second bomb has been timed to target first responders.  Another bomb, wrapped with nails to produce shrapnel, exploded on September 26, 2003 at the Shaklee Corporation in Pleasanton, California , again causing damage but no casualties.  The bombs used ammonium nitrate explosives and mechanical timers. 
A group called the Revolutionary Cells – Animal Liberation Brigade, an email message after each bombing.  FBI agents admitted that they can not prove San Diego has ties to the emails, but believe it has gotten to the group that feels them.   The bombing targets were chosen because they were both customers of Huntingdon Life Sciences. 
The agency had San Diego under 24-hour surveillance in 2003.  He discovered that he was being watched and on October 6, 2003 in San Francisco , California, walked away, and never returned. 
This section of a biography of a person needs additional quotes for verification . Please help by adding reliable sources . Contentious material about living persons is unsourced or poorly That sourced must be removed time immediately , Especially if Potentially libelous or harmful. (July 2014) ( Learn how to remove this template message )
San Diego was profiled on America’s Most Wanted six times after his disappearance. In April 2009, he became the first domestic terrorist suspect to be added to the FBI Most Wanted Terrorists List. At one point, the FBI was believed to be in Northampton, Massachusetts area.
In February 2014, FBI’s National Digital Billboard Initiative, San Diego’s photo, summary of crimes, and the 1-800-CALL-FBI line will be featured on electronic billboards throughout California, as well as along the US-Canada border in New York State and Washington State. Billboards in Massachusetts, Oregon, Nevada, and Florida will also feature the San Diego case. [ needs update ]
In early 2014, the FBI announced that they had “credible intelligence” that San Diego might be on Hawaii’s Big Island . 
A reward of up to $ 250,000 USD is available for information that leads to the San Diego arrests.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Joseph Abrams (2008-09-18). “Wanted: Daniel Andreas San Diego for Eco-Terror Bombings” . Fox News.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d e “Daniel San Diego – Fugitive” . America’s Most Wanted . August 30, 2008. Archived from the original on April 24, 2009.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “FBI’s newest ‘Most Wanted’ terrorist is American” . AP Article . April 21, 2009. Archived from the original on April 22, 2009.
- Jump up^ “FBI – Be part of the solution” . FBI .
- Jump up^ FBI San Francisco. “Marin Man Added to FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ List” . Retrieved August 28, 2014 .
- Jump up^ Henry K. Lee (2009-04-21). “Alleged bomber added to FBI terror list” . San Francisco Chronicle.
- Jump up^ “FBI’s newest ‘Most Wanted’ terrorist is American ‘ . Archived from the original on December 25, 2014.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c Leonard Doyle in Washington (24 April 2009). “Animal rights activist added to FBI’s most wanted terrorist list” . Telegraph.co.uk .
- Jump up^ Stacy Finz (2003-08-29). “2 bombs shatter biotech firm’s windows” . San Francisco Chronicle.
- Jump up^ Eric Thomas (2009-04-21). ” ‘ Most Wanted’ terrorist from Bay Area” . ABC 7 News.
- ^ Jump up to:a b “FBI – DANIEL ANDREAS SAN DIEGO” . FBI . Archived from the original on 2010-09-19.
- Jump up^ Terry Frieden (April 21, 2009). “Animal rights activist on FBI’s Most Wanted Terrorists’ list” . CNN.
- Jump up^ “Marin County animal extremist rights added to the FBI’s ‘Most Wanted Terrorists’ list” .
- Jump up^ Elias, Paul. “Daniel Andreas San Diego, The FBI’s Most Wanted Domestic Suspicious Terror, May Be In Hawaii” . The Huffington Post . Retrieved August 28, 2014 .